You are welcome to contact us. Our contact details are printed below. We ask that for general queries you contact us between 9 am and 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
Phone: 01329 663984
Address: 49 Cuckoo Lane, Stubbington, Fareham, Hampshire, PO14 3PE
Out of Hours
Our duty manager is available for urgent and emergency calls when our office is closed. To contact the duty manager ring the office and our answer-phone system will give you the number to call.
We always welcome feedback, so please send us your comments. Please email us, write to us or give us a call.
Other Useful Numbers
There are also several other organisations who may be able to offer you support and advice.
- Hampshire County Council Adult Services: 0300 555 1386
- Age Concern (Hampshire) Advice and Helpline: 0800 328 7154
- Age UK: 0800 169 6565
- The Silverline: 0800 4 70 80 90
- Action on Elder Abuse: 080 8808 8141
- Fareham Community Action: 01329 231899
- Gosport Voluntary Action: 023 9258 3836
- Alzheimers Society Dementia Helpline: 0300 222 1122