Quality Assurance – Client Survey 2014
As part of our ongoing commitment to developing and improving our service, we are undertaking a survey of all our clients.
The results of the survey along with other information that we gather has helped us identify a plan to improve our service. The report is available here.
We are now beginning to use data from the Electronic Domiciliary Care Monitoring system to identify some service statistics, particularly around the length of visits and the time that carers arrive. We will continue to develop the way that we use this data to translate into meaningful improvements for our clients.
What we’ve learned from this years report:
- Clients are generally happy with our service.
- We achieved our targets in all but two areas.
- We need to continue to work to ensure that carers arrive when the client expects them to.
- We need work to ensure that clients are aware of the Care Quality Commission and its role.
- To develop the way that we use data from our Electronic Monitoring to improve our service.
If you have any comments about our service please contact us. You can use any of the details on our Contact Us page.