What we do
We provide care to people living in Fareham and Gosport, including:
- older people
- people with physical or learning disabilities
- people who suffer from mental ill health
- people with chronic or terminal illness
- children and families
We encourage our clients to remain as independent as possible. We can help with many tasks, including:
- washing, bathing, showering and shaving
- dressing and undressing
- hair and teeth care
- preparing meals and feeding
- shopping and household management
- laundry and light housework
- social and emotional support
Our core values
- We will treat you with dignity and respect, helping you maintain your independence.
- We will encourage you to be involved in your care, giving you honest information.
- We will offer you choice in the way that services are provided.
- We will protect your privacy and rights.
- We will not discriminate on any grounds.
Your care plan
We work with our clients to write a care plan that offers the support that is needed. We carefully brief our carers on individual requirements before they visit.
We also provide an information pack into every home, which has details about the client and service we provide, our organisation and each visit we make.